As a supplier with a Fairmarkit Profile, you can manage and bid on any request that you've been invited to participate in, as well as place bids on public requests in the Marketplace.
You can register yourself as a supplier for free here: Supplier Registration
Once registered, you'll receive a two-email series:
- Create your account → You set up your account password and get redirected to the Fairmarkit Activity page (RFQ list)
- Account created → Confirmation that your account is created and a link to the Fairmarkit dashboard
On the Supplier Portal Homepage, all requests will be sorted by the following tabs:
Marketplace Tab: A dashboard of public invitations to bid
Select any of the listed RFQ's you feel you can supply and create new business opportunities with Fairmarkit's community of clients.
Requests for Quote/Proposal Tabs: A dashboard of direct bid solicitations to you as the supplier
Select any of the listed RFx's sent directly to you to provide a bid for consideration.
- BID NOW - Open RFx's that you have not yet bid on
- SUBMITTED - Open or Closed RFx's that you have bid on, but have not yet been awarded
- WAITING FOR AWARD - Closed RFx's that the buyer has not yet made a determination on
- WON - RFx's that have been partially or fully awarded to you
- LOST - RFx's that you bid on, but have been awarded to another supplier
- NO BID - RFx's that you submitted a response of "No Bid" to
- ALL - All RFx's in all statuses and response types
Learn more about bidding in our related article: How Do I Bid on Requests?
Messaging Tab: When a buyer has a question for you, or if you need to provide more information on a bid, you can communicate directly with your customers through our in-app messaging.
Analytics Tab: See reporting on your bids and earnings over time to track your performance with key customers on the Fairmarkit platform.
Learn more about your email preferences here: Managing Your Email Preferences as a Supplier.
For support, visit our dedicated Supplier Support channels:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 800-558-8017 - option 3